历史

通过历史MG娱乐官网

2018

历史

MHA had its humble beginnings in 1913 as Denver West Church School, hosting grades 1-8 all in one classroom. In the year 1921 grades 9 & 10 were added and in the year 1927 they decided to divide the school having grades 1-6 taught at Denver West and grades 7-10 taught at Denver South Church; located on the (directional) side of DWA. A year later a vacant public school building located on South Navajo Street was purchased and the two school divisions were merged to form the new Denver Junior Academy.

没有员额发现指定的条件。尝试搜索职位。